|Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV 9500)
PAV 9500 OVERVIEW
Prentex takes pride in supplying one of the only PAV systems that meets
all technological standards requirements. The PAV 9500 can provide you with dependable quality,
efficient performance, and the precision results that your organization demands. Energy efficient
and easy to maintain, the PAV 9300 can be shipped complete to your work site for easy set up.
Prentex now offers touchscreen control of the world's most popular PAV.
The PAV 9500 offers numerous features that ensure quality results every time.
Originally designed in the early 90's with the US Highway Department, Prentex continues to capture
the design quality, preciion results and operational ease sought by any laboratory engaged in aging
bitumen. Energy efficient and easy to maintain,
the Prentex 9500 is compact and easy to operate.
The PAV 9500 features 100% compliance with AASHTO R-28, ASTM 6521, and EN14769 Laboratory
Standards related to aging bitumen.
Manufactured in the USA with precision stainless steel, this ASME Code stamped vessel
meets all safety requirements needed to ensure efficient and safe operation.
PAV 9500 FEATURES
The PAV 9500 is a sure performer in the binder aging process.
Fully automated, easy to use, and energy efficient, the PAV 9500
is designed to provide precise results every time.
Sturdy and Well Designed Structure
The structure of the PAV9500 is just one factor that contributes
to the efficiency and productivity of the system.
- A 100% stainless steel pressure vessel,
ASME Code stamped and registered with the National Board
of Boiler and Pressure Vessels.
- A touchscreen control panel for easy operation with a minimum of input required.
- A hinged and bolted PAV cover and compact stainless steel cabinet designed to fit
against the wall, or in a corner, and/or under overhead shelves.
- Precision stainless steel sample rack with a set of 10 precision spun sample pans.
- Space Efficiency: the PAV9500 occupies only 650 mm by 430 mm of space and requires only
790mm of overhead clearance.
- Light Weight: the PAV9500 weighs under 180 pounds so it can sit on a standard laboratory
countertop (Does not require special low bench).
The PAV 9500 operates using almost any standard
electrical supply and is so efficient that it actually saves energy.
- Requires no special wiring
- Draws less than 525 watts during
warm up and less than 60 watts of electricity when at a stable temperature.
- Is available in 100-125 volt, 10 Amp versions and 208-252, 5 Amp versions
- Is the only PAV system available that can operate with a standard low cost
back up supply during a power outage.
Safe and Supported
The PAV 9500 system meets all suggested safety requirements and is
easy to maintain, especially with our customer support policies.
- Meets all AASHTO R28, ASTM6521 and EN14769 apparatus requirements
- For safety the PAV 9500 cannot operate in excess of its design limits
- Is supported by both telephone and email/fax so most problems can be easily corrected on-site.
- Comes with a one-year parts and workmanship guarantee
PAV 9500 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Prentex PAV 9500 performs
accelerated aging of asphalt binder samples.
It will give you the best results while saving
time and aggravation. It's easy-to-use design
and space-saving construction makes the PAV 9500
the best return on investment available. As an
ASME pressure vessel designer, Prentex designed
the PAV 9500 with your safety in mind.
Made out of 100% stainless steel,
the PAV 9500 is one of the most durable systems available.
The pressure vessel meets standards accepted worldwide.
Space and energy efficient, the PAV 9500 operates from a
standard 100 to 125 volt, 10 Amp outlet or from a 208 to
252 volt, 5 Amp outlet. Weighing just under 180 pounds,
the PAV 9500 can be stored on any laboratory table top,
and even under overhead shelving.
The PAV 9500 is well supported
with a one-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Additionally, an economical back-up power supply,
calibration kit/tools, and other instruments to
maintain the unit and perform normal operations
are available from Prentex
The PAV 9500 is also designed
for modular access and replacement when technology
enhancements are due. The 9500 is the 2nd generation
of Prentex PAV’s - the original was the very popular
PAV9300 designed and manufactured under contract to
the Federal Highway Department in 1992-93. After
20 years of unparalleled success, Prentex continues
to lead the market with quality fabrication, compact
design and efficient results.
Prentex 9500 Technical Specification Notes
||Copyright 2005© Prentex Alloy Fabricators, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
3108 Sylvan Ave. Dallas, TX. 75212
Phone: 214.748.7837 or 877-PRENTEX